- EPA Trying To Knock Out Atrazine - Fight Back NowTake Action
EPA is rewriting its own rules to knock out atrazine on your farm. Please take two minutes to fill out the comment form and join us in stopping EPA from using regulatory tricks to drastically limit your use of a key input.
- Gear Up For MCGA Sporting Clay TournamentsLearn More
Join other growers and industry partners and hear the latest corn news and updates. The District 2 event will be held Aug. 25 in Bogard, with District 6 taking place Sept. 13 in Old Monroe.
- Next Generation Fuels ActLearn More
The Next Generation Fuels Act would significantly lower greenhouse gas emissions and move to higher ethanol blends. Reintroduced to Congress this summer, the measure would require that automakers phase in higher levels of clean, low-carbon octane by model year 2031. The higher the octane, the more efficiently the engine uses energy.
- Voluntary Carbon Pilot Program Launches in MissouriLearn More
Missouri corn farmers looking to better understand carbon and ecosystem credit markets now have an opportunity through a new pilot project.
- We Are Missouri CornJoin Us
We are Missouri Corn. Standing stronger together for the corn industry and future opportunities through ethanol, livestock, and exports.
To zoom in / out on the map:
- Mobile Devices: use your fingers to pinch / expand
- Desktops: use your mouse wheel or the +/- keys