- Next Generation Fuels ActLearn More
The Next Generation Fuels Act would significantly lower greenhouse gas emissions and move to higher ethanol blends. Reintroduced to Congress this summer, the measure would require that automakers phase in higher levels of clean, low-carbon octane by model year 2031. The higher the octane, the more efficiently the engine uses energy.
- Defend Your LegacyTake Action
Stepped-up basis is an important estate planning tool which helps farmers’ ability to leave the family farm to the next generation. If repealed, farmers could face new burdensome taxes. Make your voice heard by submitting comments today.
- CornRoots Applications AvailableApply Now
CornRoots Leadership Academy is a program geared toward corn producers who are interested in developing their leadership skills and influencing the policy process. Applications for the eleventh CornRoots class must be submitted by Nov. 15, 2021.
- 2021 Midseason ReviewRead Now
This 16-page publication details how Missouri Corn is working to expand markets, grow partnerships and highlight policy efforts during what is becoming a challenging growing season for some.
- Voluntary Carbon Pilot Program Launches in MissouriLearn More
Missouri corn farmers looking to better understand carbon and ecosystem credit markets now have an opportunity through a new pilot project.
- We Are Missouri CornJoin Us
We are Missouri Corn. Standing stronger together for the corn industry and future opportunities through ethanol, livestock, and exports.
To zoom in / out on the map:
- Mobile Devices: use your fingers to pinch / expand
- Desktops: use your mouse wheel or the +/- keys