- 2022 Year In Review Now AvailableRead Now
This newly released publication details how Missouri Corn is working to expand markets, grow partnerships and highlight policy efforts as issues continue facing the industry.
- Corn in the Classroom Materials AvailableLearn More
Classroom educational materials, including lesson plans, activity books, and an online word search are available to Missouri teachers for free. Download or order yours now.
- Next Generation Fuels ActLearn More
The Next Generation Fuels Act would significantly lower greenhouse gas emissions and move to higher ethanol blends. Reintroduced to Congress this summer, the measure would require that automakers phase in higher levels of clean, low-carbon octane by model year 2031. The higher the octane, the more efficiently the engine uses energy.
- We Are Missouri CornJoin Us
We are Missouri Corn. Standing stronger together for the corn industry and future opportunities through ethanol, livestock, and exports.
To zoom in / out on the map:
- Mobile Devices: use your fingers to pinch / expand
- Desktops: use your mouse wheel or the +/- keys